Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 10

Another week has gone by!

Not much to say on frustrations, Isaacs been a bit fussy, but nothing new on that! Pretty much with his weight and size I have hurt my back from carrying him in his carrier so starting next week the car seat stays in the car unless Chris is around to carry him, because it just hurts my back way too much.

Accomplishments: Nothing new here really either. He's getting used to his bath times which is a real relief, he seems to have moments where its like 'omg so much water' and then he's off giggling once I mention to him that he's a nakkie baby. LOL. He's been getting in a lot of practice in smiling, giggling, and all those cute baby gurgles. He's found a new toy that he likes, some plastic keys – he likes throwing them at me, haha. It seems that he's getting better eye sight now too, if I'm sitting in my rocking chair playing with him and Chris is in the kitchen he'll watch him and smile at him, plus he discovered the cat – now that is going to be some fun! Those two are such great buddies and Isaac doesn't seem to be allergic to him either, which is a huge relief. That kid is getting so big!

Well my application to watch Celicity is almost done, I just got the test results back from the stupid TB test they make you do, and oh gee look I don't have TB – shit I could have told them that. LOL. Oh well, a week later and 40 bucks gone. While I was there I got weighed and realized that my weight loss has slowed a lot, lost one pound in about oh a month and a half… yikes all those soda and sweet indulges is catching up to me. What I really need is a good exercise plan, which is too funny to think about with an infant and sometimes a 2 year old around. Oh well, I'm not too worried about it, its not like I'm 200 pounds, I'm only 5-6 pounds over what I was planning on getting down to. NOT BAD! Tehehe. But, hopefully I get approved to watch Celicity [since its all going through some company] because my account is running low and will be in big trouble soon if nothing happens. It makes me a little worry some at times, looking at how many bills I promised I would start paying… Where's the money going to come from? So yeah, that's about it in this crazy life of mine. School is going good, I mean I hate the drive, of course, but 2 days a week I'm carpooling with my brother and some Wednesdays I'm carpooling with another classmate so it's not like I'm all alone a lot. So yeah, next week. J Probably not the same time, and definitely not the same place!!! HAHA!

No comments: