Friday, September 7, 2007

Week 17

Week 17
I’m trying a new format for my blog this week J
Frustrations:
Saturday – If we go to a friend’s house, or have company over Isaac REFUSES to sleep, so he gets cranky and tired and cries a lot, so Saturday night we were over at our friend Jeff’s hanging out and playing video games and Isaac was pretty much pissed the whole time.
Sunday – He was so tired from the night before, but he refused to sleep again, so he was grouchy all day. It didn’t help that one of his poopy diapers that day was a little solid and he got a little bit of a diaper rash. Poor kid, talk about a bad day.
Monday – Grouchy again, I wonder why, LOL.
Tuesday – He finally took two nice naps and was doing better until I wanted to go to bed, then he didn’t want to sleep any more.
Wednesday – Nothing to report.
Thursday – Grouchy. Shots are evil I bet he is saying.
Friday – Didn’t sleep again, when is it going to end, I’m exhausted and so is he.
Accomplishments:
Saturday – He slept thru a huge storm of tons of rain, lightning, thunder, and wind. I was shocked, I was waiting for the Thunder to scare him pretty bad, but nope – he went to sleep when it was sunny and by the time he woke up it was sunny again.
Sunday – 3 poopy diapers… 3!!!! I think giving him some more solid foods is making his metabolism work a little faster, I know he doesn’t like the poopy diapers and I don’t like cleaning them up, but at least it’s getting a little closer to normal. Even though he was grouchy most of the day, right before dinner time I had him sitting on my lap laughing like there’s no tomorrow! He was laughing so hard it was cute.
Monday – A fun trip to Albertson’s proved someone can have fun grocery shopping, being strapped to daddy for an hour in his little backpack carrier thing and dangling in complete cuteness he had a blast, even though daddy’s back didn’t. Since it was a week ago that I started giving him rice cereal in a bowl, and now he’s got this cool new High Chair, I thought it was time to let him try something new, CARROTS! I mixed a little in his rice cereal [I’d say about half a teaspoon to 2 ounces of formula based rice cereal], he loved it. Felix wanted to join in the fun too and ended up making Isaac’s meal time so joyful that he started spitting food everywhere because he was trying to talk with his mouthful, what happened? He spit baby food all over of course, missing me [hurray] but hitting the cat dead on about 3 or 4 times. He thought it was absolutely hilarious, and all the cat could do is sit there and stare at him in amazement probably thinking why this tiny human is spitting this nasty shit at me. LOL. Do I dare mention that he had 2 more poopy diapers today? Yeah, I was surprised too.
Tuesday – Since he spent the last 3 days BARELY sleeping, his nap times have been long and so far no bad reactions to the carrots, no allergy so far, time to add more to the cereal!
Wednesday – I added more carrot baby food to his rice cereal and he seems to like and no allergic reactions. He slept good and got to spend some quality time with both Grandma’s and Daddy.
Thursday – Doctors appointment went good, he now weighs in at 15 pounds 13 ounces and is 23 inches long. I told the doctor the truth about how much formula Isaac is drinking and he didn’t say one thing to me. Said everything looks healthy. HURRAY!
Friday – Chris sat down and played with him for longer then five minutes [usually Isaac gets upset lol].
All about me:
If you’re interested in more than just my Mommy stuff I have a different blog dedicated to all my randomness. If you’re interested go check it out! www.myrandomnessblogzors.blogspot.com plus I have all my mommy blogs over there too www.themommyblogzors.blogspot.com . I’m a little behind on getting the Mommy blogs up – since they aren’t saved on my laptop and I’ve honestly been too lazy to turn my desktop on. But my randomness blog so far a posting every day, this weeks full of interesting stories of my life… Well in my opinion they are. Hehe. Seriously, go check them out, leave some comments!

So all in all its been a rollercoaster week, I can’t believe Isaac is now 17 weeks old. I have some cute pictures I am going to post this week of Isaacs adventures. But he’s getting so big so fast!
I came up with this.. Isaacs 10 rules to make parenting difficult [will apply to most babies J ]
1. If I am taking a nap, and you want to take a nap its not going to happen. Why? Because I will wake up right when you start to fall asleep.2. I'm allowed to eat when ever I want, I cry you feed me. You on the other hand, go ahead and try to enjoy that sandwich you just worked so hard to make, because half way through it I will wake up and you won't be allowed to finish it.3. Homework to do? Your funny! I don't feel like napping today.4. Cleaning to do? Again you are just too funny, I still don't feel like napping today.5. I will always scream and cry through your favorite T.V. show.6. You have a friend over! Awe I'm going to be so cute make you think I'm going to take a nap, everything's quiet, he/she is comfortable on the couch, then BAM I'm not tired any more. In fact, my tummy hurts so I'm going to spit up all over you and then cry until your friend isn't comfortable any more.7. You go to a friend's house and take me... I won't sleep.8. I like making urine art on the wall9. You and Daddy are absolutely forbidden to have dinner together.10. Look at me, I am finally down for a nap, I'm cute and I'm quiet... GO ahead sniff that air..You are not going to like what I just made for you in my diaper.

No comments: